This course covers everything you need to know for a professional security
test as well as how to produce the two most important items; the findings
The practical environment ranges progress in difficulty and reflect enterprise network architecture. This environment includes defenses and challenges which you must defeat and overcome. This is not your typical FLAT network! As you progress through the range levels, each encounter will present the top defenses of today and you will learn the best and latest evasion techniques.
This training format has helped thousands of penetration testers globally and is proven to be effective!
The CAST 611v3 course is 100% hands-on. No course materials, or slides to weigh you down. Everything presented in the course is through an enterprise network environment, which must be attacked, exploited, evaded, defended, etc.
• Information Security Professionals
• Penetration Testers
• IT Managers
• IT Auditors
• Government and Intelligence Agencies interested in real world attack and defense in today’s complex and highly secure IT environments
• Title of the Course: Advanced Penetration Testing
• Training Duration: 4 Days
• Training Timing: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• Exam Title: CAST 611 – Advanced Penetration Testing
• Two phase: practical (3 hours) and written exam
• Number of Questions: 60 (Based on practical results)
• Exam Duration: 75 minutes
• Passing Score: 70%
• Test Delivery: ECC Exam Portal
• 100% practical hands-on: CAST courses are lab intensive, Advanced Security Training courses allowing a participant the ability to combat real life scenarios in a learning infrastructure.
• No Slides
• The only way to become skilled in Advanced Penetration Testing is to practice
• This is not learning a methodology. This course is putting the methodology to work and practicing the skills required for Advanced Penetration Testing in a live environment
• This course is about the process and skills required for live targets. Training people to be Advanced Penetration Testers, with usable skills on the job.
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) v10
• EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)