CHFI v9 covers detailed methodological approach to computer forensic and evidence analysis. It provides the necessary skillset for identification of intruder’s footprints and gathering necessary evidence for its prosecution.
All major tools and theories used by cyber forensic industry are covered in the curriculum. The certification can fortify the applied knowledge level of law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personnel, legal professionals, bankers, computer and network security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network and digital investigations.
• IT/forensics professionals with basic knowledge on IT/cyber security, computer forensics, and incident response
• Prior completion of CEH training would be an advantage
5 days (9am – 5pm)
Minimum 40 hours
• Instructor-led classroom – Authorized Training Center (ATC)
• Live online training – iClass
• Attorneys, legal consultants, and lawyers
• Law enforcement officers
• Police officers
• Federal/ government agents
• Defense and military
• Detectives/ investigators
• Incident response team members
• Information security managers
• Network defenders
• IT professionals, IT directors/managers
• System/network engineers
• Security analyst/ architect/ auditors/ consultants
• Anyone interested in cyber forensics/investigations
CHFI presents a detailed methodological approach to computer forensics & evidence analysis. It is a comprehensive course covering major forensic investigation scenarios that enable students to acquire hands-on experience.