EC Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP) is a comprehensive professional course that teaches students how to develop enterprise-wide business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
EDRP provides the professionals with a strong understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery principles, including conducting business impact analysis, assessing of risks, developing policies and procedures, and implementing a plan.
EDRP teaches professionals how to secure data by putting policies and procedures in place, and how to recoverand restore their organization’s critical data in the aftermath of a disaster.
• IT Professionals some work experience in the BC/DR or System Administration domain
• Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery consultants
• Individuals wanting to establish themselves in the field of IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
• Risks Consultants or Managers
• IT Directors, CISOs
5 days (9am – 5pm)
Minimum 40 hours
• This version has a completely updated and redesigned curriculum covering the latest industry gaps, concepts, best practices, trends and technologies.
• EDRPv3 combines BC and DR into a single fluent approach which allows enterprises to gain a holistic view of their requirements.
• It provides focus to BC/DR in an IT environment, as compared to the previous version of EDRP which dealt with generic disaster recovery.
• A completely new set of labs are developed to enable attendees to gain critical experience and skills in BC/DR.
• The program is designed to provide much needed step-by-step guidance to attendees and then tests their knowledge through case studies
• EDRP comes with a complete hands-on approach to all the latest trends and techniques of BC/DR
• There are a total of 18 labs that give the candidates a taste of getting their hands dirty with the latest BC/DR techniques
• Apart from the labs, the courseware comes with a lot of case studies for the analysis phase which teach the candidates how to prepare critical artefacts like the risk assessment report and the business impact analysis report.
• These case studies are unique to EDRP as most BC/DR courses in the market just talk about these reports theoretically. A BC/DR professional must know how to create these reports to get started on any project.
The EDRP course identies vulnerabilities and takes appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate failure risks for an organization. It also provides the networking professional a foundation in disaster recovery course principles, including preparation of a disaster recovery plan, assessment of risks in the enterprise, development of policies and procedures, an understanding of the roles and relationships of various members of an organization, implementation of a plan, and recovering from a disaster.
EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP) provides the professionals with a strong understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery principles, including how to secure data by putting policies and procedures in place, and how to recover and restore their organization’s critical data in the aftermath of a disaster.